ur the only reason im still here And You're Not Real ur the only reason im still here And You're Not Real

Just saying, you would totally make a REALLY good remake of "Court Begins" from Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations. You can find that here => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIUlIDauuiM
Anyway, I like the sort of out-there ambiance of this song. The skype sound effect could use a bit better editing/mixing, so that it sounds less like skype and more like the cool sound effect you were going for. I liked the lit fuse callback at the end too. :) One minor complaint is that it could have used a more prominent melody, but that's just me. Anyway, keep making great content :D

Cosmic Unicorn Cosmic Unicorn

(Second!:P) Mostly nice, but it got rather repetitive. Perhaps some more changes in melody and and wider variety of instruments?

This is Not DubStep This is Not DubStep

My Boring Review: Pretty boring except for the Wub-wub, that was hilarious! I would have put another wub-wub at the end if I were you.

Official Review:
Beautiful Song, very inspiring. Incredibly complex drop. Good for listen.
10/10
-IGN

Xtrullor - I Like Your Face Xtrullor - I Like Your Face

Cool Song! Love the dubstep, and song makes me want to dance. Also, have a story.

Pablo is surfing the web, when he comes across a picture of this woman's face: http://1000uglypeople.com/wp-content/uploads/I-Am-A-Rat-Ugly-Woman-With-Bad-Teeth.jpg
He decides that it is so beautiful, he will stare at it for hours. 7.31415 hours later, his computer battery is almost dead. He doesn't care, he loves her face so much, he keeps looking at it until his computer died. Then he fell on the floor and cried himself to sleep, because he was sad that her face was gone. Little did he notice the ILLUMINATI was watching!!! (Sorry, had to do that!)

Keep Dubsteping,
JG-77

Cosmic Dreamer 2 Cosmic Dreamer 2

Pretty good! The bulk of the song it better than the first, but it lacks the amazing break down/beat drop/bass drop/epic part where the music went all awesome/whatever you want to call it, that the original had which made it perfect.

"Everlasting" "Everlasting"

So this is what NightKilla/Rukkus did before dubstep... I like it!

Self Destruction (FX) Self Destruction (FX)

Great song! At first I wasn't sure where you were going with this, but then the orchestra came in and made the song awesome. -.5 stars for being repetitive at some times. Keep making good music!

InTheGears InTheGears

Good basis. Overall a little messy. Try improving the audio quality. Also, the guitar during some parts sounded slightly tuneless. But not bad.

Level Up! WIP Level Up! WIP

You have a good start. You may want to consider, (if you don't already have plans to do so) putting in a bass drop - I'm not saying it will be bad without one, and it is fine the way it is, but when people see the word dubstep, they probably expect a bass drop.
Hope you finish this song!

Exilious responds:

I did finish it actually. A loooooong time ago. It's titled "Night of The Living Dead". Check it out if you'd like. XD Otherwise, thanks for the review! I haven't made anything in months. Maybe I'll change that someday. ;)

Level 1 Level 1

Cool. Reminds me of space-y synth.

Peace and Love,
JG-77

Lone-X responds:

Glad you liked it! Yeah, I wanted it kinda 80s sci-fi like. Thanks for the review!

Peace and love,